1888Tomaselli coat of arms
Despite numerous innovations and alterations, Carl Tomaselli Jr never forgot tradition. As the summer of 1888 got underway, he had a marble plaque placed upon the facade, which can still be read there today: "Carl Tomaselli. Acquired by purchase 1850." The plaque was crafted by master stonemason Alois Gollackner. The Staiger family crest of the previous owners was mounted on top of it.