In 1910, Otto Tomaselli had the 50-year-old Kiosk replaced by a new one. He commissioned the Salzburg architect and master builder Alexander Zickler with drawing up the plans. Together they envisioned a large octagonal parlour, a kitchen and two verandas. The city council approved the plans. In March 1910, the tenancy agreement was signed between the city and Otto Tomaselli for the piece of ground on which the pavilion was erected.
Fremden-Blatt 18. Juli 1908